Thursday, February 24, 2011

Play Funbrain Poptropica

Sense fellowship

I do not remember that, the only Arab country that I know a little, they called me one day " my son." The old men of Cafe Riche in Cairo, who had read Baudelaire, and perhaps also Montesquieu, greeted me in French, calling me "sir".

But everywhere I have been welcomed as a brother.

This fraternity there, which I accepted, I hope never to be forgotten.

As proof, perhaps, that anger me takes to read some statements ...

But this is not a ticket.


PS: It little, but still it .

Stop the massacres in Libya!

Solidarity with the struggles of all Arab peoples

Committee Sidi Bouzid and the Committee of Solidarity with the Egyptian people's struggle to provide all the support group, Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian, Egyptian, Yemeni, Libyan, Palestinian, as well as membership organizations, trade unions and French politics, to come together Saturday, February 26, during the planned event as part of the week anti-colonial. The organizers propose to all of our associations to join the head of the demonstration

to say

  • Stop killing people in Libya, Bahrain and Yemen!
  • Down with dictatorship! Stop supporting dictators!
  • Stop Islamophobia and xenophobia State!

processes underway in various Arab countries and the Middle East, all bear the immediate aspiration for democracy, the fall of dictatorships, and social justice.

interference Solidarity with the struggles of all Arab peoples!

Event Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:00 p.m.
Place de la Republique - Paris
towards the Foreign Ministry

First signatories: Sidi Bouzid Committee, Committee for Solidarity with the struggle of the Egyptian people, ACHR ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment