Wednesday, February 9, 2011

White Chocolate Chest Pain

Battle row around a PC demonic! The three wishes


For some time I hear this litany about me
"My PC makes hers!"
Is this PC a year of that drop?
is very probable!
And make no exception
mine abandoned me after about 10 years of loyal service,
used almost 5 days out of 7 and 6 7 hours per day ...
a feat!
must admit that for some time, I had that problem ...
and therefore, I planned the attack plan: buy a new tower
complete!

Luckily,
is Aby and her prince who helped me install my new PC
with all my programs (almost) normal!
So to go from XP to Windows 7, I must make myself ...
Finally, it is less restrictive than what I thought!

PHEW!
I will resume my blogging quietly,
forums and other entertainment on the PC ...
In advance, I apologize for my many delays,
forgetfulness, lack of visits and comments and so on ...
You do not mind too?
My wand was too sleepy,
but Merlin will make me work again
with some secret ingredients of his knowledge!

soon So?


Melusine

0 comments:

Post a Comment