Monday, February 21, 2011

Where To Buy Pearl Necklaces In Niagara Region

Chat Monday Philippe Gandillet. A good and beautiful young woman as there is in the books ...


As usual on Saturday night, Peter gives me the keys to his library so that I can to be on call Monday. It also relies on to raise my little chat the level of its tickets that are often inconsistent ... As I welcomed the presence of lovely young women in his shop, finding some envied by players lustful, I asked this question left me not:

"And you, Master, why did you ever married? "

Without waiting for an answer, he turned on his heel. That boy really has no education! I will nevertheless try to explain the reasons . I can not do anything for some readers united by ties of marriage but for others ...


You should know that women are naturally more gay and more gay men, I also can not determine if it is that their spirit is lighter ... Anyway, the vivacity is the gift of women and the seriousness is peculiar to man. I admit that we can be wary of this tendency of nature so that we do not dominate too much and there is excess in humans to show the rigor and severity than in woman to develop her frivolity. Not observed when these precautions , man degenerates into cynicism and coquettish woman, the man becomes lugubrious and impertinent woman. Those who know me know that I am not cynical or gloomy!


We can conclude from this that man and woman were created to serve as counterweights to one another so that the pain and fatigue of husband can be softened by the good mood the woman . When these things are met, alertness and cheerfulness will then join hands and family, as a peaceful vessel, which lacks neither rudder nor sail, can face without fear the turmoil of life together ...

This soft travel may require, however, few stops if nature has decided to add our lovebirds a brood abundant. The result that as the husband and wife are united in life and that the bulk of the burden falls on the first, the woman must give her husband trademarks of attachment, flattering and obliging ways that should lead him to work hard to maintain her home and educate his children ... You always follow me?


Well, I say, that in our time women prefer men to mood and fickle kids that sensible men of my stamp! When you see a smooth talker who holds forth in society salons, speaking aloud, to rhyme, which is a tasteless and gaiety which laughs at every turn of fields, you can be sure it will be the favorite of the ladies of this meeting ... What I can reverse it out of bravado, the only time I could seduce a beautiful young woman at a dinner, that he had been seated in authority next to me during the meal and that can not escape, is forced and forced it gave in to my advances and good sense of my arguments.

is why I never got married!


Noise, eager ways and lack of moral virtues are things that women do not resist. In a word, passion a woman for a man is anything but self-love turned to a partner in his own image. In contrast to this, I would have been a wise and faithful husband, an example of reliability and measurement, a good lover, anyway ... I am unfortunately not a talker, you know (sic) and c ' is in abject poverty in the most profound solitude I end my life without ever having been enlightened tutor a child ... My keyboard is flooded with tears. I prefer to break now under sobs public. I suggest you chose a book on the shelves of the bookstore. I took good care that my tears do not stain the pages ... Yours truly. Philippe Gandillet


Valtin (Mary Alix). Beautiful and Good. Story of a girl. Paris, Maurice Dreyfous editor. Small in-4. Green buckram binding with bevelled corners illustrated, illustrated back and part of title in gold letters, the last dish stamped with the figures of the publisher, all gilt edges. Janel illustrations, 296pp. Fine condition. 48 € + port

0 comments:

Post a Comment