Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Self Injury More Condition_symptoms

France went to war to save its booksellers!


is reading the last post on the Bibliofil, here, presented by Jean-Luc gave me the idea of this article. England went to war to save its libraries ... At least that's the theme of the campaign to mobilize making use of posters and diverted proposed by Phil Bradley on Flick'r. A touch of irony on a worrying situation ... I

have to thank Pascal, my eldest son, who used his talents as a graphic designer to quickly adapted and adaptable models who would like to booksellers. He also verified that these propaganda posters English were free of copyright, which is the case (I can provide the English name of the site where they are shown). Other posters will be available, if you wish.

I, of course, no union representation and asks you to see in these posters diverted a joke again, on my part. I do not want to attract or hurtful comments vain polemics, we will say ;-))

I can already hear the comments:

It's fine, how can we still do
the same time that 'England?
is another man tomorrow
Who takes you to Saint-Germain
Push the door booksellers.
It takes almost nothing
Maybe a few less worries
For them to remain tenants ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment